Wausau fire crews were paged for a structure at 1021 Macintosh Street. The fire the call came in at 10:34AM Tuesday. Battalion Chief Allan Antolik said upon arrival heavy fire was showing from the back of the structure. No Injuries were reported and the person home at the time was able to exit safely . Wausau Fire Department was assisted by Wausau Police Department. WPS was also on scene.
Photos By: Wayne Gauger WGWI-PUBLICATIONS
Wausau Fire Department was paged to a residence on North 9th Avenue & Maple Street reports of a house filled with smoke. It was later determined that a dehumidifier malfunctioned and caused the smoke. Officials say they don’t believe there was any damage to the structure.