squadfirephotos.com

All posts tagged squadfirephotos.com

Vernon, CT had this 2nd alarm on 9/24/18 at 23:58. The dispatch center was receiving numerous calls for 452 Hartford Tpke reporting the building fire. Firefighters did their job by keeping the fire in the store of origin. More pictures here

Stay safe,

Patrick Dooley

2-Alarm commercial building fire in Vernon CT in a restaurant

Patrick Dooley photo

2-Alarm commercial building fire in Vernon CT in a restaurant

Patrick Dooley photo

2-Alarm commercial building fire in Vernon CT in a restaurant

Patrick Dooley photo

2-Alarm commercial building fire in Vernon CT in a restaurant

Patrick Dooley photo

2-Alarm commercial building fire in Vernon CT in a restaurant

Patrick Dooley photo

2-Alarm commercial building fire in Vernon CT in a restaurant

Patrick Dooley photo

2-Alarm commercial building fire in Vernon CT in a restaurant

Patrick Dooley photo

2-Alarm commercial building fire in Vernon CT in a restaurant

Patrick Dooley photo

Glastonbury CT had this working fire at 138 Naubuc Ave on 9/24/18 at 03:46. Original call was for an auto fire. Retoned 3 minutes later as a structure fire. The fire caused the power line to drop into the fire and then the gas meter let go and the fire was gas fed which extended into the house. Once utilities were secured the fire was quickly extinguished. More pictures here:

Patrick Dooley 

Glastonbury Firefighters at house fire

Patrick Dooley photo

car engulfed in flames spreads to house

Patrick Dooley photo

car engulfed in flames spreads to house

Patrick Dooley photo

car engulfed in flames spreads to house

Patrick Dooley photo

08/15/18 New Haven, CT – A mechanic working on a garbage truck ignited a fire involving the truck in a repair bay. The mechanic was injured with non life threatening injuries. The building was the repair shop for All American Waste. Firefighters were able to keep the fire contained to the truck. Three hand lines were stretched and operated to keep the fire in check. Firefighters had to work quick because the truck was CNG fueled. The fire was brought under control within a half hour.

Firefighters battle truck fire in mechanics bay

Glenn Duda photo

On 7/29/18 at 14:54, Manchester, CT started receiving calls for the gas station at 555 Middle Tpke. W on fire. Companies arrived to the rear of the store on fire and extending inside. The inside fire was knocked down quickly and the propane tank to the rear was allowed to burn off.

More photos:

Patrick Dooley

gas station fire in Manchester CT

Patrick Dooley photo

gas station fire in Manchester CT

Patrick Dooley photo

gas station fire in Manchester CT

Patrick Dooley photo

gas station fire in Manchester CT

Patrick Dooley photo

Coventry, CT had this 3rd alarm structure fire on 7/27/18 at 3466 Main St just before 06:00. Members arrived to heavy fire blowing out the rear of a pizza shop. Numerous mutual aid companies assisted at the scene with tankers and manpower.

More photos:

Patrick Dooley

Firefighters vent roof during a fire

Patrick Dooley photo

Firefighters vent roof during a fire

Patrick Dooley photo

Patrick Dooley photo

University of Connecticut Fire Department Tower 122,

Patrick Dooley photo

heavy smoke from commercial building fire

Patrick Dooley photo

North Coventry FD Engine 2

Patrick Dooley photo

University of Connecticut Fire Department Tower 122,

Patrick Dooley photo

Lebanon, Ct had this 2-alarm fire at 116 Deepwood Dr on 7/26/18 just before 23:00. Numerous mutual aid assisted at the scene.

More photos:

Patrick Dooley

Firefighters battle house fire at night

Patrick Dooley photo

E-ONE quint battles house fire

Patrick Dooley photo

house destroyed by fire at night

Patrick Dooley photo

Firefighters battle house fire at night

Patrick Dooley photo

house destroyed by fire at night

Patrick Dooley photo

Hartford, Ct struck 2 alarms on 6/9/18 at 19:20. Companies arrived to heavy fire showing from 232 S Marshall with extension to the B side exposure. Two members were transported to the hospital for unknown type injuries. Local news is reporting the fire was started by a guy who threw a grill onto the porches to burn the building and kill everyone inside. More photos:

Stay safe,

Patrick Dooley

 

Firefighters battle building fire

Patrick Dooley photo

Firefighters battle building fire

Patrick Dooley photo

Firefighters place ground ladder during fire

Patrick Dooley photo

Patrick Dooley photo

Sutphen tower ladder battling fire

Patrick Dooley photo

heavy smoke from building fire

Patrick Dooley photo

Firefighters battle building fire

Patrick Dooley photo

Sutphen tower ladder battling fire

Patrick Dooley photo