Glastonbury CT had this working fire at 138 Naubuc Ave on 9/24/18 at 03:46. Original call was for an auto fire. Retoned 3 minutes later as a structure fire. The fire caused the power line to drop into the fire and then the gas meter let go and the fire was gas fed which extended into the house. Once utilities were secured the fire was quickly extinguished. More pictures here:
On 1/10/15 Glastonbury, Ct responded to 508 Chimney Sweep Hill Rd at 1215 hours for a car fire in the garage. First officer on-scene reported fire and heavy smoke showing from the garage and extending into the house. Many mutual aid tankers assisted with a water shuttle.