3/3/18 OSWEGO – General Alarm House Fire 400 Block of Bluegrass Pkwy. – The Oswego Fire Protection District was dispatched at 11:24 AM to a reported house fire in the 400 block of Bluegrass Parkway in the Churchill Club subdivision. On arrival, firefighters located heavy fire in the walk-out style basement with extension to the first floor and attic space. An interior attack was made to extinguish the fire. According to the Oswego FPD, a dog was rescued on the second floor and an occupant was injured while trying to extinguish the fire before exiting the residence. Damage is estimated to be around $450,000. The cause of the fire was listed as improperly discarded smoking materials. The Oswego FPD was assisted by the Montgomery FPD, Aurora FD, Aurora Township FPD, and Plainfield FPD.